The Curse

General horror discussion. What's coming to theaters or DVD.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

The Curse

Post by Neon Maniac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 pm

I don't think I ever saw this before. It's on Comet TV right now. It's an adaptation of HP Lovecraft's Color Out of Space. But not a good one. :lol:

Wil Wheaton and his sister are the stars and play a brother and sister. They're not that convincing. But you know who plays their dad? Sheriff Lobo does. :rotfl: Movin' On is lke 16 years in the distance from this movie, but he still does the same hair slick. It's just not as neat because he's a crazy poor farmer. :lol:

Alien Redrum
Mocks you.
Mocks you.

Re: The Curse

Post by Alien Redrum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking love Comet.
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow HorrorTalk on Twitter.

The never-updated blog.

Letterboxd - HorrorTalk.com 2017 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: The Curse

Post by Neon Maniac » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 am

If you get the chance to see it, watch at least part of it. I can see how the script could've been made into a good movie, but it wasn't. It's just so bad. It's like it tries to be goofy at times for an unknown reason. At some point Claude is walking around in boxers and a tshirt and doing something with the insane mom, and that's about as creepy as you want it to get. Wil and his real life sister can't pull off playing a brother and sister. It's sad. :(