I Can Carry Nearly 80 Gigs of Data In My Head! - Johnny Mnemonic
WIN A COMET TV / CHARGE! PRIZE PACK!
We received some cool news this week for Comet TV fans! The company has started a new network called CHARGE!, which focuses on "...showing the most "kickin'" and "punchin'" films ever created." As someone who is already a fan of Comet TV's offerings, I'm looking forward to what CHARGE! will be bringing to the table.
In celebration of this announcement, we have a pretty cool prize pack (but, really, aren't all the Comet TV prize packs we've given away cool?) for one lucky HorrorTalk reader!
Remember, you don't need cable to watch Comet TV! You can watch it over the air, via multiple devices like your Roku, or at CometTV.com.
The Comet TV and Charge! March Pack has:
1 - Limited Edition Johnny Mnemonic COMET TV T-shirt: One of the best of the worst films ever. Can you carry Nearly 80 Gigs Of Data In Your Head… It depends on if I have my morning coffee! This shirt is exclusive and only 130 are in existence.
1 - Kickboxer Exclusive Charge! Clamshell Box: Talk about retro goodness! This Bloodsport exclusive clamshell box features exclusive throwback artwork and will immediately take you back to the days of waiting in line for new release movies at the video store!
1- Kickboxer "Kickin' It" Viewing Kit: When you're working up a sweat either by saving the world or sitting on the couch, this viewing kit will aid you, in your quest. It has an official Kickboxer elastic headband as well as some popcorn and stickers.
2 - Exclusive COMET TV Film Cards: The best thing to celebrate the cult classic films arriving on COMET TV this month! A limited edition set only available here!
2 - Exclusive CHARGE! Film Cards: Get in the mood to check out CHARGE! with this card set showcasing some of the awesome movies showing on CHARGE! this month!
You know the drill; to be eligible to win, simply fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. US residents only, no PO boxes!
This month COMET TV has the best of the worst marathon, with the best of the worst movies ever created.
"BEST WORST MOVIES" in March
We're rolling out the red carpet for some of the best worst movies on planet Earth. They're so bad… they're awesome. Catch films like …
Jaws of Satan (1982)
Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
Monster Dog (1984)
The Milpitas Monster (1976)
Vicious Lips (1986)
Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
Cyberpunk might be all the rage right now, but Johnny Mnemonic was doing it before it was cool. Keanu Reeves stars as a data courier who traffics top secret information via an implant in his brain. Sounds cool, right? Not when that data ends up acting like a virus that could kill you dead if you don't get the passwords in time.
Thursday, March 15 at 4/3C
Wednesday, March 28 at 6/5C
FRIDAY NIGHT MOVIES
Friday Primetime Movie 8/7C
Saturday Encore Presentation 8/7C
King Cobra (March 9)
Monkey Shines (March 16)
Code 46 (March 23)
High Spirits (March 30)
Monday-Friday at 2/1C & 10/9C
Unlock the secrets of the ninth chevron with the boldest show in the Stargate franchise's illustrious history. SGU features stunning visuals, a complex storyline, and all the gate-hopping action you could possibly need. So, what are you waiting for? Board the Destiny and join COMET for the adventure.
CHARGE! punches it's way into our lives with an awesome Kickboxer marathon! All five films will be shown Monday-Friday, March 26-30 at 6/5C – including the original Van Damme movie that started it all! The roundhouse kicks begin March 26 at 6/5C.
Saturday, March 10 at 10/9C
Monday, March 26 at 6/5C
Kickboxer 2: The Road Back
Saturday, March 10 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Tuesday, March 27 at 6/5C
Kickboxer 3: The Art of War
Saturday, March 17 at 10/9C
Wednesday, March 28 at 6/5C
Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor
Saturday, March 17 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Thursday, March 29 at 6/5C
The Redemption: Kickboxer 5
Saturday, March 24 at 10/9C
Friday, March 30 at 6/5C
Revisit a classic. The British ultra suave spy series The Avengers is sleuthing it's way onto CHARGE! with back to back episodes Monday through Friday at 1:30/12:30C.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes April 1st, 2018.