WIN ICHI THE KILLER ON BLU-RAY
The cult classic, Ichi the Killer, hits Blu-ray on March 20th from Well Go USA, and we have a copy to give away to one lucky HorrorTalk reader! To be eligible to win, fill out the form below and correctly answer the question! US residents only, no PO boxes. Good luck!
Takashi Miike's ICHI THE KILLER has endured as one of the most influential pieces of genre filmmaking of the last two decades, and now it returns in a stunning all-new digitally restored special edition debuting on Blu-ray™ March 20 from Well Go USA Entertainment. Based on Hideo Yamamoto's manga series of the same name, the controversial and graphic tale of feuding yakuza gangs is seen primarily through the actions of a scarred and psychologically damaged man, who is manipulated into killing rival faction members. Digitally remastered in 4k and approved by director Takashi Miike (13 Assassins), ICHI THE KILLER stars Tadanobu Asano, Nao Omori, Shinya Tsukamoto, Alien Sun and SABU. Bonus content includes Audio Commentary with Director Takashi Miike & Manga Artist/Writer Hideo Yamamoto and a still gallery.
ICHI THE KILLER will also be on big screens in select cities across the country. Visit https://wellgousa.com/theatrical/ichi-the-killer for the nearest theater and ticket information.
Takashi Miike's ICHI THE KILLER has endured as one of the most influential pieces of genre filmmaking of the last two decades, and now it returns in a stunning all-new digitally restored special edition approved by Miike himself. This visceral, bloody, and often hilarious film follows Kakihara (Tadanobu Asano), a notoriously sadistic yakuza enforcer whose search for his boss' killer brings him into the orbit of a demented costumed assassin known as Ichi (Nao Ohmori).
ICHI THE KILLER has a runtime of approximately 130 minutes and is not rated.
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes March 26th, 2018.